Bachelor of Business Administration (B. B. A.)
Is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few. Here are some important highlights about the BBA degree that you should know about:
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and Industrial Visits.
- There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management